Tuesday, May 10, 2011

♥ Je les aime



I love your; my quirky colleagues of three and a half month. There might be times when your annoyed the hell out of me but there are also many a time when I had tremendous fun and laughter with your; uncountable fun as we walk the floor, non stop chattering away when we were supposed to drag in, intercom-ing when its time for us to make phone call, going for late night supper after close out, karaoke, dinner, Movida and also my farewell. We have been through thick and thin and it’s really hard for me not to miss the times we had together. All of your treated me like a little sister, teaching me all I have to know about work and life in general. I'm forever grateful that I had chosen this job or maybe this job had chosen me instead. Either way, as clichéd as it may sound all my times working with you guys will be forever etched in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com