Monday, March 28, 2011

Every ending is a new beginning

Evey ending is a new beginning, we just don't know it at that time. A cliche yet undeniable truth quoted by Mitch Albom. I had written a whole long post on why I decided to revamp my blog but decided the better of it. This is my blog; a place where I jot down important events; a place where I penned down my emotions. This is my sanctuary so why bother explaining my decision. I guess I'm just no longer the fifteen years old who is insecure and needy. The one who needs approval of others. The one who is secretly afraid that she doesn't fit in. I guess I'm really growing up. Yes I'm eighteen and yes I still have a lot of growing up to do but I guess I'm no longer an attention seeking teenager.

1 comments:

Pou Leen said...

gasps! What happened to the rest of the posts?!?!

but i like the wallpaper... XD

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com