Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two weeks of paradise

Here's what I'm going to do for the rest of my holidays:

  • Write.
  • Start working out again. I miss how I used to work out everyday back when I was still working at Celebrity Fitness; the adrenaline rush during the vigorous workout, the sweating and how I feel much much better after each workout.
  • Revamp my wardrobe. I'm going to start clearing out all the clothes that I haven't been wearing and wouldn't be wearing, then I'm going to go on a shopping spree to update my wardrobe. tumblr influence#
  • Get a writing job. I still berate myself for losing all four of my writing jobs because of sheer procrastination.
  • Finish up Waters for Elephant, Evening is the whole day & Shanghai Girls. It's amazing how much I want to read these books during exam and when I'm free to do so I loose my interest.
  • Watch all the Korean drama series and the English movies in my lappy.
  • Clean my horribly messy room. Despite the fact that I stayed at hostel for 5 days in a week for the past four months my room at home still get horribly messy. le sigh#
  • Try out the recipes that I found in magazine. I like cooking albeit not being very good at it, however, I hate the cleaning up afterwards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com