Thursday, August 8, 2013

An emptiness where once were flames

It's seven am on a holiday morning and here I am; wide awake from yet another nightmare.

They are never clear cut these nightmares. Always in an abstract form of one or another. Trapping me in another dimension where I'm powerless against my fears. Fears who have been magnified into many a hulk that terrorise the sanity of my mind.

Cornered in my anxieties for what seems like ages only for me to wake up to burning sensations in my heart, stampede of elephants running amok in my stomach, throat all clogged up and a mind which refused to rest itself from the negative what ifs.

Truth to be told, I've never been this afraid before and knowing that the possibilities of my fears coming true are very likely terrify me even further.






1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com