Monday, September 26, 2011

When everything else fails

  1. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
  2. The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim
  3. The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory
  4. Evening is the whole day by Preeta Samarasan
  5. The Concubine's Daughter by Pai Kit Fai
  6. The translation of beauty by Mia Yun
  7. The Queen's Fool/ The Virgin Lover by Phillipa Gregory
  8. The Chocolate Run/ The Cupid Effect by Dorothy Koomson
  9. My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson
till then I shall stay away from the alluring trap of a bookstore.

2 comments:

Michèle said...

I wanna read book 8 & 9! I heard so much about it, but I haven't read them though.

Chia Hui said...

I haven't read them also but for me Dorothy Koomson's writings are as good as Piccoult. That is from what i perceived after reading Koomson's Goodnight Beautiful, which I may add, is a great read! (:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com